1. Information that we collect
- (a) Registration information, such as: username, password, email address.
- (b) Billing information, such as: name, addresses, email address.
- (c) Account settings, such as: language and time zone.
- (d) Uploaded data, such as: survey responses and sales data.
- (e) Other data you intentionally share, such as: findings, conclusions and analyses of your uploaded data.
- (f) Usage and user data, such as: when you use TABX, the type of devices you use, the website or link you used to arrive at TABX and your IP address. We obtain some of this information directly (e.g., using cookies) and may obtain some of this information from third party tracking services which employ cookies and page tags.
- (g) Information that you post on blogs, community forums and other publicly accessible forums.
2. How we use the information
- (a) During account creation and logon.
- (b) To contact you about your service or account, such as welcome emails, billing-related matters and changes to our services or polices.
- (c) To answer queries about your billing. This may involve disclosure of your identity to the financial institution that has been used to pay for your TABX account or to the account holder of the account used to pay for TABX where you are not the account holder. By using our services you consent to this disclosure.
- (d) Customer support: to answer your questions we sometimes need to look at your data and how you have been using TABX.
- (e) To provide you with personalized content, such as showing you information in your preferred language and highlighting features that may be of more interest to you.
- (f) Internal research and development: to understand how people use our services, to monitor, troubleshoot and improve our services, including offering new services.
- (h) To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- (i) To share with payment processors and other third parties whose services are used by TABX. Some aspects of TABX are provided by third-parties (e.g., billing, hosting of our servers). In some instances it is necessary to provide your information to these third parties in order for TABX to operate. By using TABX you authorize us to sub-contact on your behalf in this manner.
- (j) As a part of a business restructure, sale or acquisition. For example, if we are acquired by another company then your information will be provided to that other company. If required, we will notify the applicable data protection agency in each jurisdiction of such a transfer in accordance with the required notification procedures under the applicable data protection laws.
3. Your rights to your information
- (a) Update your account details on the Account page. This information will update immediately.
4. Your responsibilities
By using TABX you agree to comply with any and all laws, policies, regulation and data protection requirements that are applicable to the data that you have uploaded, such as the requirement to inform survey respondents about the specific uses and disclosures of their data (where applicable)
5. How long we retain your data
We usually retain customer data for as long as they have an account with us and for longer if likely to be required to resolve disputes, enforce agreements or fulfil legal obligations. Residual copies of data may remain on our backup media after it has been deleted.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. If the policy is modified we will notify you by publishing the changes on this site.
We are strongly committed to keeping your information secure. Please see our Security Statement. However, regardless of the security protections and precautions that we undertake, there is always a risk that unauthorized third parties may view and use information that is transmitted using the internet. Also, please note that information that you post on blogs, community forums and other publicly accessible forums is not, in any sense, secure.
- (b) For users located within the European Union, the information identified in section 1, (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f) and (g) are what is commonly referred to in the EU as “personal data”.
- (c) Tabx Systems Ltd, Hawkesyard Hall, The Hawkesyard Estate, Rugeley, Staffordshire, WS15 1PU is the data controller for registration, billing and other account information that we collect. Please note that neither TABX nor SwissPeaks Ltd is the data controller for any information that is uploaded by a user.